Monday, June 2, 2008

Friday's Appointment

I went to the doctor's on Friday. The baby is doing well. Machel first measured the head and said, "right on schedule" she then measured the belly and said, "well she's definitely not a small baby". Nothing too exciting happened. Machel said she would check me next time, because she's worried I might go early because my water broke and I went early with Indie. The good news: my sugar levels are fine and my fluids are back up. Last appointment my fluid was at a 9 this time it was at a 17. I'm 25 weeks now. If this baby comes as early as Indie, she will be here in 11 weeks. We are still thinking of names, but really like Melise. Machel asked me about names and I told her we like Melise and she thought it was a beautiful name. Indianna seems to like it to. Each time we ask her, she smiles and nods yes!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I appreciate the updates Karlie! This is the only way I get this kind of information. I know we eat together every Sunday, but I guess I'm never around when you guys talk about this kind of stuff. Keep it up!