Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week full of excitement

What a week full of excitement. Last week two big events took place in my family. First, my brother, Denver, got engaged on the 21st of May. What a great day! Denver proposed to Tricia Taylor and of course she said "YES!" They are going to be married on the 13th of September. For all of you who know, I am due on the 11th of September, so let's pray for an early delivery like Indianna. Congratulations both of you! You are perfect for each other.

Second, on the 22nd, McKenzie and Tyler had their baby, Brooklyn. She was born at 9:15 pm. Lucky Kenz only had to push for like 20 minutes. She weighed 7 lbs and 4 oz and was 20 inches long. She is home with her mom and dad and doing great. She does have a bit of jaundice and therefore under a billi blanket. She eats well and loves to be bundled and cuddled. Congratulations! She's beautiful! Indianna loves her cousin Brooklyn and is the best little helper. I think she's going to be a great big sister in September.

4 comments:

Becki said...

Your new little niece is seriously ADORABLE! Indianna looks so cute holding her. She'll be a darling BIG sister! And Congrats to Denver too! Hopefully you have the baby and time to recover before the big day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karlie,

What a great sister you are to McKenzie. You were such a big help to her during labor, delivery and the few days I was there. What a wonderful family Tyler married into!! Keep McKenzie's spirits up while the baby is in the jaundice bed. Your little Indiana is adorable.

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Indianna

Kenzie said...

We have two amazingly cute little girls in this family don't we. I want you to know that you are the best sister. You have been there for me so much with this new little one. I look up to you alot and hope to be a good mother like you are. I love you. Thank you for all you do for me.