Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Appointment

I had an appointment with Machel on Tuesday. It was probably the fastest appointment I have ever had with her. She didn't check me, and I didn't ask to be checked. I figured if she was really that worried about it, she would remember. Baby is doing well. She is weighing 2 lbs. 8 oz. right now. Her head is down and she's getting ready. She's measuring 4 days early, but Machel thinks it's because of her big head! That's right! She's going to have a big head like her daddy and sister. Because my head is really small, so I know she didn't get it from me. When she was measuring the head, it took up the whole screen and I said "wow, that's her head, it looks big." Machel says, "That's because it is BIG!" Last time her stomach was big, this time her head. I guess we'll luck out and have another big baby. We also got to hear the heart beat and Maylin is doing great!!! Or Maelynn. We still haven't decided and we are still working on a middle name. I guess that's it. It wasn't that exciting of an appointment. The next time I go to see Machel is in another 4 weeks. I'll be 32 weeks then, so hopefully we'll have more exciting news.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. I loved my fast appointments. Was she really checking you already? Dang that's early and I'm with you, I would not remind her either.

Becki said...

I seriously can't wait to meet this new little girl! Can't believe your nearing the end!

Kenzie said...

I can't wait for my new little niece!! :) Brooklyn, Maelynn or maylin and Indianna will have so much fun together!

Julie said...

Hey there! I didn't know you guys were bloggers! Yay!

I am so excited for you to have this new little pumpkin. It makes me baby hungry just thinking about it. And don't you LOVE Machel?

I will be back for updates, and for sure come and check out my page!

Lots of love!

Tyler said...

We've been really lucky in this family thus far with cute, healthy babies. I was just thinking the other day how fortunate we are. I'm so glad that Maylin (or Maelynn) is doing well.