Thursday, April 9, 2009

UPDATE! UPDATE! WARNING LOTS TO UPDATE!

Ok. I realize I haven't blogged for a long time. Thanks to all of you that have reminded me. In honor of Brad's 30th birthday, I thought what kind of wife would I be, if I didn't blog about that. So, I am going give a quick update with LOTS of pictures and then blog about my "wonderful terrific Husband."

The most recent pictures would be of our trip to Florida. We went to Florida with my entire family (except "Boo" Brooklyn, McKenzie's baby). My parents paid for everyone's flight except Indie's. We paid for hers. They also paid for the sweet house that we stayed in for a week. It came equipped with it's very own swimming pool and hot tub and enough bedrooms for everyone. We had so much fun and are so thankful to my parents for the generous trip. It was a lot of work with 2 little ones, but was well worth it. I think the pictures say it all.
Indianna and dad on one of her favorite rides. I like the look on her face. It says, "grab a bag and watch out." No, she didn't on any of the rides, but we had our fair share of "grab a bag!" (That's my polite way of saying she gets motion sick and she was SICK!
What's Disney without meeting the princesses. This was probably Indie's favorite part of Disney World. Although hesitant at first, she really started to like meeting the characters. The picture after Cinderella, is her yelling "DUCK!" for Donald Duck to come back. She started yelling "Mouse" when we were waiting in line to meet Mickey and Minnie.
Maylin's favorite character. Pooh and Eeyore. She loved their soft fur. Indie's favorite character...would be either Mickey or Cinderella or Snow White. (The good mommy) That's a story for another blog.
Indie's other favorite ride. She got her very own driver's license. She's a horrible driver. She would hit the middle thing and we would whip lash back to the other side and then back to the other side. She thought it was SO funny. I had to hold her from falling out. The seat belt didn't do any good.
What "Me Me" thought of the trip. For those of you who know Jayben Whitesides...what do you think? Could they be related?
Beach Babes! We only made it to the beach once and it was extremely windy. Indie loved playing the sand and Maylin loved spending time with Grandpa.
On the airplane, I think this was about 5 minutes before our first "grab a bag" incident.
Almost forgot this one!

2 comments:

Kenzie said...

That was such a fun trip with the whole family!! I love all your pictures and that you have FINALLY updated your blog! I am so proud! :)

Amused Mom said...

Karlie,

It is so great to see you and your cute family! Maybe we'll actually keep in touch better now. :) I'll be in town next month and would love to see you. I'll contact you and Kim and whoever is around soon so we can either do a lunch or dinner date or something.
Can't wait to see you!

Charity