Thursday, April 9, 2009

More pictures and update

Yes, we are Jazz Fans! Our jerseys were one of our Christmas presents. We have taken Indie to two games. The game against Indiana Pacers, we got to sit the last half of the game on row 10 lower bowl (thanks to Denver's car being stolen) and Indie made it on the bigtron twice! I swear she's the cutest jazz fan.
Brad gets his own 30th birthday blog. Tomorrow on his birthday. Isn't he a great dad. Indie is a daddy's girl!
I am working at the U still and doing work from home. However, I think my average hours of work per week is maybe 5. Yes, I have a way cool boss who let's me work as many or as few hours as I want. These pictures were taken at Zion. We went hiking, while I was down there for work. Don't you just love it when your work pays for you to vacation. Thanks to grandma Indie for being a trooper. She went to St. George with me and watched my girls. Brad was on his own business trip. Indianna. What can I say about the little spitfire. Besides being a daddy's girl. She is talking very well now. She actually attempts to try any word you ask. Before she could say any word, she called Maylin "Me Me" and Brooklyn "Boo" and Denver "D". She uses them so often, that they have stuck with us all. So, you may here me say "Me Me" for my dear little sweet Maylin. Indie can now say both of their names fairly well. Indianna is all girl! She loves "baying kitchen" and taking care of her babies. She tells me "bye bye mommy. Me watch Me Me." She's a handful with her dramatic crying tantrums, but so sweet at the same time. We just have to make sure she gets her "beauty sleep." Which she isn't fond of. She has a mind of her own. I've been trying "reverse psychology" and it worked for a while, but now she is starting to catch on. Smart girl! Oh the baby she is kissing is her cousin Daxton. She loves babies and kids.AND last but not least. My dear sweet Maylin. She is growing so fast. She is sitting up, rolling over, and says "ma ma". I love that she says that and not "da da". Indie didn't say "ma ma" until she was at least 12 months. Her 6 month appointment, she was in the 90th percentile for her heigth and 20 percentile for her weight. Tall and Skinny. She is a total mama's girl. Which is nice, but not so nice at night. She is still waking up in the night to eat. (Probably because she is so skinny) Other than waking up at night...she is the "BEST" baby ever. She is so sweet and happy. She's my little angel. She can make any one's day with those big "sparkly" eyes and smile. I just don't have a picture of it that does it justice. That'll have to be my next post. (maybe in another 6 months ;) You never know.)

And that's our quick update.

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

I can not believe how cute and big your little girls are getting... I love the JAZZ pictures... We miss seeing you in YW and in the ward.. I am glad to see everything is going well.

Laurie said...

Hey Karlie! Thanks for the update! It's good to hear how things are going for your adorable family. Your girls are so beautiful! Indie sounds a lot like our Halle these days-- cute, but sometimes a big ball of Tantrum! Your girls are definitely lucky to have you as their mom!

Brooke said...

Welcome back to the blog world! :) I LOVE your new blog makeover! I can't believe how big Maylin is getting. That stage is so fun when they're all smiles. Indie is darling too! I have always thought her little curls are adorable! It's good to read up on you guys again. Keep 'em coming!