Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 Month Appointment

I know, we are WAY behind on blogging. We had a wonderful Christmas down in Southern Utah in Toquerville. I'll blog about it and post pictures later. But, let's just say that Santa was more than good to us. We had a great year and welcomed the New Year in here in Ogden with family. We are working really hard with Indianna for potty training and trying everything we can to get her to say new words. The potty training is going well. She's pretty much trained, but doesn't know how to pull down her own pants to go. We are working on that. The new words, well let's just say that we get really excited if Indie decides to share her new words with us or actually attempts to say a word. Her newest words include "sticky" and the one we have been working on "food". But my favorite is "luv u". She's only said it once to me, but at least we know she can say it.

Maylin is growing up so fast. She went from being the best baby to the worst baby ever since our trip down south. I think we finally have it figured out though. She's just overtired. She is starting the earlier bedtime schedule and I love it! Even though, she still doesn't sleep through the night. BUT, she is taking naps and falling to sleep on her own. YEAH!!! Maylin had her 4 month appointment this week. She weighs 12 lbs. 15 oz. which places her in the 50th percentile. WOW! I'm not use to hearing anything less than 75th percentile because of Indie. She was always 75th, 90th, 100th or off the charts. Maylin's head is in the 25th percentile. I guess you could say she has my head and Indie has her fathers. Maylin is 24 1/2 inches long and that puts her in the 75th percentile. Maylin is a very sweet baby and is smiling and laughing tons. Brad, Indie, and I love it!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

oh she is getting so big-- and I bet so cute. I miss you guys in our ward.. But I hope everything is going good

pecked by a duck said...

Your blog is fun to look at, we have one too...lundellfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
Tom and Alisha

Anonymous said...

Karlie: It was fun talking to you last night. Thanks for the blog address :) now I can keep up with your fam, and I get to see your girls! I love it.
Like I mentioned, charity has a blog about her family too. it is: http://haderlie.blogspot.com/

Love ya, Gabby