Friday, August 29, 2008

Big Babies are Suppose to Sleep Better Right?

Ok. So, the baby is still not here yet. We went for our final appointment until next week when Machel is suppose to start me on the 4th. For those of you that haven't heard the "big news", does anyone want to guess how big the baby is measuring? 8 lbs you guess...no bigger...9 lbs you guess...no bigger...9 and 1/2...no bigger...10 lbs...you're getting closer...10 lbs. 2 oz. YES!!! I'm serious...it's not a joke. Of course...the measurements could be off a bit...maybe a pound or two if I'm lucky. Machel stripped the membranes before she even measured the baby. Then after, she wanted to "check" my cervix again, when really she was trying to break my water for me. It didn't happen. I'm still dilated to a 2 and 85% effaced. Not much has changed. She wants to see me on Tuesday if I haven't gone by then. I think she's going to try and break my water again or find some way to justify starting me. So...everyone pray that the baby will come soon and that she won't be too big! Oh and NO, I'm not having any contractions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you Karlie. Hope things happen soon, we can't wait to see that sweet little..........or big baby.

Anonymous said...

Karlie i feel so bad for you, Hopefully she will only be 8lbs because that is normal I here. to bad we cant take some lbs from her and put some on Ammon :)I will pray for you for sure good luck
and try castrol oil too I have heard that helps. I have never used it but you never know

Julie said...

It's Monday... maybe you had a weekend baby? She will be so cute and chubby and healthy and worth it. Just hang in there!

Kenzie said...

Karlie did have her baby! I am her sister, I blog about it for her while she is in the hospital! please check ziegleramily2006.blogspot.com to see pictures of baby Maylin!

Kenzie said...

Hey Karlie cute blog. That picture of you guys is so cute