Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another appointment

We went and saw Machel again yesterday. She finally checked me and I am 70% thinned and dilated to a 1. Considering that I am 35 weeks and that my water broke 4 weeks early last time, Machel is somewhat concerned. She didn't put me on bed rest, but did tell me to avoid certain things. Baby Maylin is doing well. My fluid is a little low, so she is squished, but other than that she is doing well. She is measuring at 6 lbs. 3 oz. and is measuring 1 week early. So, she has slowed down a bit since last appointment. I go and see Machel again in a week and she will check me again. She said she would be happy if I even made it to 38 weeks, so I think Machel thinks the baby will come before then. So, all you late guessers...you may want to rethink your guess. Here is what I have so far. Yes, my dad's guess is in 1 day...but that is only because he was listening to me say that I was having bad cramps and that I knew I was thinning. Personally, I think Riley's and Melise's guess is a pretty good guess. AND I have to say, anyone who guessed in September...I'm afraid you are going to be a bit off. BRAD!!!

Papa Cook: Aug 7th
Amy: Aug 12th
Tricia: Aug 13th
Riley: Aug 15th
Melise: Aug 15th
Denver: Aug 19th
Alisa: Aug 20th
My guess: Aug 23rd
Jared: Aug 24th
Grandma Dow: Aug 25th
McKenzie: Aug 27th
Janessa: Aug 28th
Julie: Aug 28th
Mama Cook: Aug 29th
Becki: Aug 30th
Brad: Sept 2nd
Holly: Sept 4th
Tyler: Sept 5th

BY THE WAY...Family, please take a look at the Dow Family Blog and Brimhall Family Blog links.

4 comments:

The Reid Family said...

Karlie I had to snoop at your blog to see what you found out at the doctor!! I'm glad you wrote about it. I went yesterday too and I am dialated to a 2 and 50% thinned! I bet we go close together, but you better not go before me! I guess you will have her on the 20th! If I dont go before the 19th my doctor said he will induce me then!

Becki said...

Wow, sounds like things might happen sooner than I guessed. Crazy that you are going to have another newborn around the house! I hope it happens sooner than the 22nd so we can come see you in the hospital. Either that or you are going to have to wait until we get back :)

Hang in there! Can't wait to meet baby Maylin!

Tiff and Trev said...

Hello Lundells! I can't believe you are having a baby in a matter of weeks! That's so crazy! I'm so excited for you guys! Having 2 is certainly an adventure! I'm glad you guys have a blog too...I'm excited to stay in better touch with you guys!

Check out our blog
www.tntfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok so i think you will go September 1st
ashelys birthday is September 8 but i dont think you will go that long!