Monday, November 3, 2008

At Denver & Trisha's Wedding

Ammon Reyes and Maylin Rose Lundell at the Salt Lake Temple grounds.

The Cook Family and the cute couple.

The Cook Family again with the cute couple (they must like the in-laws)

On the Temple grounds with all of the grand kids

One of our family pictures during the two day event.

Since I have been a slacker in the whole blogging thing I thought that my first post should be accompanied by some pictures (the real reason is that Karlie has been on my case for awhile). Ok so I hope you all enjoy these pictures and I will try to make some more posts for fun.





3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Brad, welcome to the blogging world!!:) I am glad you are blogging. Love the photos of the Cook family. They must really love the in laws huh.

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Babe! VERY VERY glad that you are blogging. And everyone else, don't let him fool you. After he learned how to post a blog, he had to do another and every second he is checking to see if anyone made a comment on his post. I think he likes it.

Becki said...

Lol...well we're glad to have him posting! It is addicting though Brad! But we'd love to hear more from you :) Congrats to your brother Karlie. I love your cute little family of 4 picture!